Bruce McGechan is a private capital markets expert.
- mid-market NZ businesses sell their business or raise equity
- investors and their financial advisers allocate capital in the private markets
He is an Authorised Financial Adviser (FMA license), M&A Adviser (REA license) and has a BCA (Vic), Dip Japan Studies (Keio) and Master of Entrepreneurship (Otago).
- Selling a business
- Raising equity
- Business appraisal and valuation
- Private capital markets only
- Mid-Market Businesses (EBITDA NZ$1-10M)
- Financial Adviser Practice M&A advice
Regulatory license: M&A Adviser (REA).
Company: Mandanex Capital
- Exit Strategy to maximise wealth
- Retirement goal setting
- Investment planning based on goals and risk profile
- Business appraisal or valuation
- Analysing whether business value will achieve retirement goals
- Providing options to close the gap
- Selling the business
- Structuring vendor assistance period or consultant contract
Regulatory license: Authorised Financial Adviser (FMA) for financial advice. M&A/Broker (REA) for business sale.Company: Sole Trader while we are in the
Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act transition period. Mandanex Capital for a business sale.
- Providing advice on alternative asset portfolio diversification to fellow AFAs and wholesale investors
- Advocating for Search Funds
Regulatory license: Authorised Financial Adviser (FMA).
Company: Sole Trader while we are in the Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act transition period.
Call me today or schedule an appointment.
I'm a M&A Adviser and Authorised Financial Adviser.
My expertise comes from decades working industries across manufacturing, tourism, beverages, hospitality, digital and creative industries. I started off in Fletcher Challenge New Ventures in 1994, before moving into sales and marketing in DB Breweries, Vodafone, Cardrona, M&P Consulting and Manadanex Capital. I have been and am a company director as well as a board adviser.
I have a Masters of Entrepreneurship (Otago, with Distinction, 2010) with particular expertise in company valuation and fundraising. I also have a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration (Victoria, Accounting, 1991), and a Diploma in Japanese Studies (Keio, Japan, 1994).
I grew up in Wellington and live here with my wife and two kids, and have also lived in Tokyo, Auckland and Central Otago for many years and spent many months in the US. I have an extensive Asian, American and Australian network.