- Selling a business
- Raising equity
- Business appraisal and valuation
- Private capital markets only
- Mid-Market Businesses (EBITDA NZ$1-10M)
- Financial Adviser Practice M&A advice
Regulatory license: M&A Adviser (REA).
Company: Mandanex Capital
Business Exit Strategy
- Business appraisal or valuation
- Retirement goal setting
- Investment planning based on goals and risk profile
- Analysing whether business value will achieve retirement goals
- Providing options to close the gap
- Selling the business
- Structuring vendor assistance period or consultant contract
Regulatory license: Authorised Financial Adviser (FMA) for financial advice. M&A/Broker (REA) for business sale.Company: Sole Trader while we are in the
Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act transition period. Mandanex Capital for a business sale.
- Providing advice on alternative asset portfolio diversification to fellow AFAs and wholesale investors
- Researching fund of fund models
- Advocating for Search Funds
Regulatory license: Authorised Financial Adviser (FMA).
Company: Sole Trader while we are in the Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act transition period.
As a M&A advisor and AFA, I advise medium-sized business owners on how to build, invest and realise their wealth. I work with Mandanex Capital, running their Wellington office with the head office based in Sydney.
Boutique Professional Services Firm
Mandanex Capital helps New Zealand mid-market companies find investors and buyers. Often the New Zealand market is too small with too few potential buyers, so the Sydney head office assists with finding Australian trade or financial buyers.